Support the bitcoin eco-system with a full node and micropayments server.
The 21 Bitcoin Computer is the fastest way for developers to learn Bitcoin. It has everything you need to build your first app in a weekend: a micropayments server, a full copy of the Blockchain, and a command line interface for programmatically mining, buying, and selling digital goods for bitcoin.
- A mining chip to provide a constant stream of bitcoin for development
- A powerful command line interface with a full multisig wallet
- A 128 GB SD card loaded with a full copy of the Blockchain
- A suite of pre-configured Bitcoin-enabled software
- The ability to run as a micropayments server and a full node
- All the items you need to get started - including a WiFi adapter, laptop-to-device cable, RPi 2, and power supply
Go beyond the headlines to actually understand the guts of Bitcoin. The 21 Bitcoin Computer provides a steady stream of bitcoin, a recent copy of the Blockchain, and a series of tutorials that take you from Bitcoin novice to expert.
Starting with the basics of cryptographic hashes and digital signatures, these tutorials provide you with hands-on experience using Bitcoin and the Blockchain. Each tutorial contains about one hour of material, to make it easy to learn a little bit every day but still quickly acquire mastery over Bitcoin’s core concepts. The tutorials are brought to you by 21 in partnership with the same folks who taught Stanford’s CS251P Bitcoin course and wrote the official Bitcoin Developer Documentation.
At the moment the 21 Bitcoin Computer is only available for shipping to the USA and Europe.