BITMAIN ANTMINER S9 12.93 Th/s
All sales are final for bitcoin miners. No refunds will be given. Please see below for warranty details.
1. Hash Rate: 12.93TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1275W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 600M
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for both the S9 and S7 miner. One such PSU cannot power more than one miner.
3. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.
The Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retail use but, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, it is also the world's most power-efficient miner that is ready to order.
1.A 90-day warranty is provided from shipping out date.
Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but Bitmain can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- Customer must return the defective parts at own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
- If you notice there are some loose in small heatsinks, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org about the case within 3 days after the package is signed showing in UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
Bitmain does not cover any loss of down time or delay caused by customs. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.